[OM] [OT] Changes in nervous system electrical potential due to radiati

Subject: [OM] [OT] Changes in nervous system electrical potential due to radiation
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 09:11:12 -0600
My apologies to the List for this off-topic posting, but I'm stumped.

Just slightly over a year ago, several people on this List got into a brief
off-topic discussion of how the electrical potential of the nervous system has
changed over the last century, due (it's theorized) to higher background levels
of radiation worldwide.  I need further info, and a search of the List archives
has proved fruitless so far (I may have the time horizon wrong, or
mis-remembered some of the terms used).  I've also come up with nothing
directly on-topic via Web searches.

If anyone was involved in that brief OT discussion, could you contact me
off-List, please?

Thanks.  We now return you to our regularly-scheduled programming.  ;-)

Garth