[OM] Re: No, just the OM40 PC :)

Subject: [OM] Re: No, just the OM40 PC :)
From: Ralph Nitschke <zuiko2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:03:57 -0700 (PDT)
Sounds interesting, I'll have to keep my eye out for
one.

My 5½-year-old son loves taking pictures, and has
taken some pretty fair pictures with my wife's Stylus
Epic.  He has also played with a digital snap&shoot,
and loved the instant feedback, but he also loves
fiddling with my OM and lenses.  While I try to
encourage him, I can't help but cringe when he picks
up the 4Ti.

Although he's still young, he has that typical
5-year-old insatiable curiosity, and you now have me
thinking that the OM PC might be a worth while camera
for him.

He has a decent eye for composition and framing, and I
would like him to learn some of the basics.  Do you
think an OM PC would be a good learning camera, or is
he better off with an XA?

Thanks,

Ralph

Still Yukon Hoing, but now delayed until August.

<SNIP>