Re: [OM] Humidity suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] Humidity suggestions
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:59:24 +0100
Keep a sachet of silica gel in with everything.  I travelled for seven
weeks in the rainy season in Central America a couple of years ago and
did this, and had no problems at all despite monstrous humidity and
searing heat.

I'm going to Beijing next Thursday, for two months, so I'm expecting
great heat and humidity.  Will once again be packing plenty of silica
gel and hoping that keeps everything OK.  I'm taking 30 rolls of Sensia
100 plus a few black and whites.  If you normally use print film and
want something with a bit more contrast and liveliness, try out a slide
film, especially a 100 or 50 speed one.  Velvia might be too extreme for
your tastes, but Sensia is my favourite film and I'd recommend it
strongly.

Enjoy the trip!

Roger