Re: [OM] Review of OM3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] Review of OM3Ti
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 14:40:43 -0700
on 6/20/02 7:59 AM, w shumaker at rlist@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> Yeah, and I've been having trouble getting the bottom off the 3T so I can
> load the film....
>
> At 06:50 AM 6/20/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>> <snip> Let's not get obsessed with
>> the folding green stuff, but the camera's price does put it into
>> Contax/Leica territory, and you would expect something quite special.
>> <snip>

Its much easier to load if you take out the take-up spool, fit the leader
into it, then drop the film cassette and take-up spool back in the bottom
together. Don't try to stuff the end of the film leader into the take-up
spool with the spool in the camera body, it doesn't work. At least that's
how my IIIg works, I suppose the III-ti is similar... <g>
--

Jim Brokaw

IIIg, IIIf, Canon IV-SB...