Re: [OM] OM Lens browsing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Lens browsing
From: Thomas Müller <thomu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 09:11:00 +0200
But, the 35-80/2.8 is so bulky and heavy on the light and elegant OM
body. To balance the lens, I attach the MD2, which makes it of course
even heavier. This is a little annoying when you are walking the
streets or hiking.  Image quality is just great, though.

Question: Since the lens is so big and heavy, it usually hangs
downnwards when I carry camera/lens on a neck/shoulder strap. What
happens with mine is that the lens extends (zooming to 80 and
focussing down) because the weight just pulls out the barrel. Is that
worrysome or normal or do I have to tighten it somehow? I also have
some zoomcreep (very little). Is that normal, I thought so?

Greetings, Thomas