Re: [OM] OM Lens browsing

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Lens browsing
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:33:03 -0500
At 08:54 AM 6/18/2002 -0700, you wrote:
I don't think the Zuiko 35-80/2.8 is all that good of a lens.

At least that is what I keep telling myself every time Joel and
I get together and he let's me see it.  (won't let me touch it
though).

Must be strong...

AG-Schnozz

If you will recall, the last zoom I let you mount on your OM-2S, you apologized to your camera. (It was a Sigma, I know ... )

Next time, I promise! Just as soon as I figure out how to undo the witchcraft that causes the 35-80 to be permanently fixed to the camera one happens to be shooting with. <g>

Plus, you will give it back, won't you? When I was packing up to leave once and asked for my 90/2 back, Ken handed it to me but wouldn't actually let go. ;-)

Joel W.