Re: [OM] opinions on 50/2 macro

Subject: Re: [OM] opinions on 50/2 macro
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2002 18:27:17 -0700
> ....What did you mean about changing lenses in the field?

Well I mean that you have to pay particular attention with this lens
when it is off the camera because of the big hole at the back.
Especially when I'm on my daily walk with the dog and it's windy and dry
or down at the beach when it's windy. It's awkward enough with a lap
full of bodies, lenses, caps, cases etc. and a wet dog nose.  I try to
get the rear cap on the 50/2 before i do anything else.

Mike
--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West