RE: [OM] Storage

Subject: RE: [OM] Storage
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 05:54:21 -0700
I procured a very nice oak machinist's tool cart (the roll around variety)
at a 'liquidation' type store that has three nice deep full width drawers
(bodies, lager lenses, etc) and six half width drawers across the top
(lenses, flashes, screens etc).  Drawers already nicely felt lined, and the
glides are all ball bearing... nice, smooth, non jarring action.  The thing
didn't cost me much at all (a liquidation store, remember), and it even
looks reasonably attractive in the process.