RE: [OM] Storage

Subject: RE: [OM] Storage
From: "Robert Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 09:29:10 -0500
I have a pelican case that currently resides on the hearth of the
fireplace.  The better half says that it should be moved to the front
hall closet soon, but I need to do some re-organizing before that
happens.

As mentioned, these are a bit pricey, but absolutely necessary for
travel.  I would recommend the divided compartments over the break-away
foam.  The foam only works if your collection is static, and not
increasing! ;)

Oh, and there is always a body and some lenses in the bag that sites on
the shelf for when I need to go.

It is very interesting to hear the many ways in which other people store
their stuff.  I am a bit concerned about the cult admiration of some,
but as long as they use it, it is alright with me! ;)