Re: [OM] Camera Bag - opinions on LowePro Stealth Reporter 650 ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Bag - opinions on LowePro Stealth Reporter 650 ?
From: Ralph Nitschke <zuiko2002@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:56:22 -0700 (PDT)
I have the same combination, and second your
recommendation.

In the Treker I can comfortably manage:
 - 2 bodies
 - T32 (or 35-105 depending on locale)
 - 50/3.5 & 24/2.8 (stacked)
 - 100/2.8
 - 180/2.8
 - plus the usual accessories in the zippered
compartments (i.e. filters, etc.)
Leaving the upper section free for either food, a
camcorder, etc.

I never thought of adding the tripod straps.  Sounds
like a good idea, but I'll need to get a lighter
tripod first.

The mini will accommodate a body and either three
lenses, or two and a flash.