[OM] Re: +2 Diopter for EYE 1

Subject: [OM] Re: +2 Diopter for EYE 1
From: "Norm Nadel" <ns.nadel@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:21:16 -0700
Does anoyone have any idea of where I can get a +2 Diopter lens for the
Eyecup 1?

I went to a local place that grinds lenses but the lens size is too small
for his lathe.

I measured the lens and it is 19mm in diameter .. excatly the same size as a
1 cent piece.
Contax makes one that may fit but I cannot find out the diameter (part #
992099). Nikon also makes several different kinds of +2 circular eyecups
that I could use after removing the lens .. if the lens was the proper
diameter or slighty smaller.

I do have an Eyecup #2 with a +2 and it is just right for my vision.

Norm