[OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous in Atlanta, Georgia - anyone...?

Subject: [OM] Zuikoholics Anonymous in Atlanta, Georgia - anyone...?
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:47:38 +0200 (CEST)
Hello All,

For work-reasons, I'm being sent to Atlanta, Georgia during the last week
of August this year. As usual, some time is scheduled to de-jetlag
(aka: tourist around the area), and I was wondering how to put that to
good use.

First off, I was wondering if thre were any Zuikoholics in that area, who
would be interrested in meeting up. I had a good evening with Steve and
Curt in Minneapolis in March, and it would be nice to see more faces
(outside of TOPE-1)....

Secondly, I have to confess that I know next to nothing about the area
(I've never been to that part of the states before). So if anyone has any
ideas of where to go (or not to go) to exercise the shutter, it would be
appreciated :)

Thanks a bunch...

--thomas

  Thomas Heide Clausen