[OM] Camera Bag - opinions on LowePro Stealth Reporter 650 ?

Subject: [OM] Camera Bag - opinions on LowePro Stealth Reporter 650 ?
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:15:04 +0200 (CEST)
Hiya,

Lots of camera bag talk recently. I'm not into the do-it-myself game much
when it come to bags, so I'll just ask for experiences with pre-made
gear...

So...anyone who have any opinions on
http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/stealth/stealth650.htm) that
they would like to share?

I am considering one of those to contain both the zuik's and the laptop
when going on shorter travels. It looks like a good option and LowePro's
quality is usually quite good. But anyone tried it / seen it for real?

I'm going to try to look for a bag tomorrow, that can hold both a laptop
and camera stuff and still be carryable. I've got a trip comming this
weekend to Lausannes (Switzerland) where it will be quite handy.

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx