Re: [OM] CAMERA BAGS

Subject: Re: [OM] CAMERA BAGS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:51:08 -0700
Hi, Roger.

I appreciate that you really, really like them. Six, huh? They sound nice.

I was just objecting to this from the web page:
The forerunner of all daypacks.The classic Fjällräven daypack for more than 20 years.

I bought my first day pack from Sierra Designs in Berkeley, California in 1969. I finally got rid of it last year because the waterproof lining had gone and it looked really grungy. The ripstop nylon, zippers and the leather bottom were still fine. It used the old style leather covered felt shoulder pads. They did not claim to have invented the day pack.

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California