RE: [OM] CAMERA BAGS

Subject: RE: [OM] CAMERA BAGS
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:04:49 -0600
> I have longed for a camera backpacker bag, and with help from my
girlfriend
> (she the engineer...), a lot of silver tape, stuffing material (PE foam)
and
> a small backpacker, like the Fjallräven Kånken
> <http://www.fjallraven.se/spring2002/en/23510.htm> .
>
> An hour later, I had a bag that hold all my current OM equipment:

 I've also made my own camera bag -- the tricky part was finding a bag that
opens with the whole front folding away, so you get decent access to the
contents. I'll take some shots and post them up somewhere -- it's pretty
easy, just get a bag, a foam camping mat, some velcro and cloth, and sew
away..

 -- dan