Re: [OM] CAMERA BAGS

Subject: Re: [OM] CAMERA BAGS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:55:58 -0700

I have longed for a camera backpacker bag, and with help from my girlfriend
(she the engineer...), a lot of silver tape, stuffing material (PE foam) and
a small backpacker, like the Fjallräven Kånken
<http://www.fjallraven.se/spring2002/en/23510.htm> .

An hour later, I had a bag that hold all my current OM equipment:

OM-1 and OM-4 with semi/hard cases and 50/1.8
135/2.8
35-70/3.6
28/3.5
Tokina 300/5.5
2X macro/tele converter
3 extension tubes in case
Some filters and films.

For me it's perfect!

// Johan

And that is probably the best solution. Custom fit to the OM, too. Smart and resourceful.

Although I do have a small problem with the dishonest puffery on the web site. The forerunner of all day packs indeed. There were certainly day packs before the 20 years this company claims to be in business.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California

?