Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 08:58:11 -0400
Damon -- I have thought we were going digital -- eventually, but (and it may
just be us) my daughter had a new baby a few weeks back.  Her husband (and I)
have lots of digital files of pix -- but my wife and daughter were complaining
that they "don't have any pictures" -- which is true enough  I print a few out,
but the prints aren't as easy to use as "real" pictures, and there will always
be fewer as we only "save" the "good" ones.  Time to get the XA2 and the Stylus
back out!
 In the meantime -- digital is really necessary for Ebay sales.

Craig