Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 23:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
--- Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Now why couldn't Oly have done something like that
> for the OM3/4Ti
> till they were able to bring out the perfect digital
> system camera -
 I would imagine that even if the R&D expense of such
a device were recoverable in sales(I'll bet Nikon and
Canon are in red ink with their digital bodies)why
would Olympus want any of us to keep their old system
instead of purchasing the new SLR digital set up they
say is coming out late this year. As I write this it
makes business sense but I find myself feeling bitter
against Corporate Olympus for not bringing out that
digital back!   go figure    John Robison