Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital Back, Again
From: Damon Wood <deewhy_au@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:56:03 +1000 (EST)
Hi all,

digital.......... I wont use it until it completely saturates the photographic
market, meaning film use will be incremental as compared to digital use. Dont
get me wrong, the logic behind digital is fantastic and one day we WILL be
saying....., WOW! The idea of printer, scanner, mac and a fantastic Oly digi
SLR sounds great to me :) (though I will shed a tear for the 35mm OM System).

But, my question regards traditional B&W photography. Maybe, the darkroom (and
ever improving C-41 process B&W's?) will become something of great importance
when electronic imaging is dominating the production and reproduction of
images? Maybe not. Maybe it will become something of the purist?

My disease is talking to me again....................., our 3Ti's and 4Ti's
will be able to become readministrated with digital accessories. Maybe not.
Damn :(

Damo