[OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux

Subject: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 00:42:29 -0700
Hi Zuiks and Zuikettes,

Just uploaded about a dozen images I shot weekend before last at the AMA Superbike races at Sears Point. All of these were taken with my new OM-2S and my Zuiko 300 or the 300 used with a 2X-A teleconvetor. Don't have a monopod yet, so these were all shot handheld from spectator access trackside. The scans are only 300 dpi made on some Fuji Fujinon (?) scanner from the New Lab in The City, so they are not of the quality of my other slide scans with respect to resolution (particularly compared to the CART slides scans shot in February). I tried them out as they will do 36 scans for 30 clams. Gives you an idea, anyway. All you motorheads (and I know you're out there) can see them at:

http://www.pbase.com/pumacat/ama_superbike_sears

Cheers,
Stephen Scharf
--