Re: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 22:36:52 -0700
Motorcycles don't excite me much anymore. Maybe it all started when my parents wouldn't let me buy that Norton 500cc twin that had been clocked at 120mph at Cotati and I couldn't afford to both move out and buy the bike. (I also only weighed about 130# wet and had to jump up in the air to even turn that bike over.) I ended up with my own apartment and a Vespa.

Anyway, although it isn't my cup of tea, I think you are very good at photographing a difficult subject. Congrats!

Moose

Stephen Scharf wrote:

Hi Zuiks and Zuikettes,

Just uploaded about a dozen images I shot weekend before last at the AMA Superbike races at Sears Point.