Re: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux
From: "Richard Allen" <dickallen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 18:25:05 -0400
Great Shots, Steve.
Do you recall the average aperture setting you used?
I've a mind to go down to Mid-Ohio when the bikes are running there, just to
see if I can do shots like yours. I wonder if your tripod or monopod shots
would be any better? Panning with the bikes would seem to me, to be more
cumbersome, using a tripod or am I all wet?

Again, great shots! You can almost hear those babies screaming.
Richard