Re: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: fast photos with the OM's-Part Deux
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 10:24:26 +1200
Hi Stephen,

You wrote

"Hi Zuiks and Zuikettes,

Just uploaded about a dozen images I shot weekend before last at the
AMA Superbike races at Sears Point. All of these were taken with my
new OM-2S and my Zuiko 300 or the 300 used with a 2X-A teleconvetor.
Don't have a monopod yet, so these were all shot handheld from
spectator access trackside."

I take my hat off to you. Marvellous shots. I'll definitely have to stop
whingeing about my 300 now. Just get out and use it.

Brian