Re: [OM] Possible virus warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Possible virus warning
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 21:24:09 -0400
At 08:13 PM 5/9/02 -0500, John A. Lind wrote:

The headers on the two I just received originated from within the "cox.net" domain (by the mail server headers). A scan of the last two months of list postings showed two individuals with their postings originating from the "cox.net" domains:
  Bryan Pilati
  Phillip Franklin

Hi John,

I guess our last messages must have been heading to the List at the same time. Anyway, as I stated in my previous message, one of the several virus carrying messages I received today had Phillip Franklin's address buried in the headers as the originator. Maybe Phillip will read our messages and check his machine.

Later,
Johnny