Re: [OM] Possible virus warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Possible virus warning
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 15:24:13 -0700 (PDT)
> (Looking at the complete header may tell you who is actually
> infected
> though.)

Sorry, I completely wiped out both of them that I had received.
An interesting note, though.  Both showed in Yahoo Mail (I use
the on-line browser) as being 160k in length, but opened up they
were empty AND there was no attachment indicator.  Yahoo's viri
filter may have nabbed it.  Regardless, there are reasons why I
choose to not use Outlook for some things.  You all are a
dangerous lot!

AG-Schnozz