Re: [OM] Possible virus warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Possible virus warning
From: Pschings@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 20:23:14 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/2002 8:06:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

"Yeah, I got one from agschnozz and another from pschings"

As soon as I got wind of this this morning I updated my virus signatures and
scanned everything. I received warnings from agschnozz and tscales saying I
was infected with either W32.Elkern or Klez.E (both worms). My AV software
(CA Unicenters Advanced Antivirus Option) says that both of these should be
detected by the signatures I downloaded, but nothing was found - and no, that
doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy.

If anyone receives anything unusual from me, please let me know.

Paul Schings