Re: [OM] Developing B+W - A Warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Developing B+W - A Warning
From: Ian Nichols <i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 18:10:47 +0100
In article <B8FEF356.2C3A%jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>,
   Johan Malmström <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I usually use stop when developing film, usually not when developing
> prints.

Interesting.  I'm the opposite, i.e. stop bath for prints, not for film.
My reasoning is that development time for film is longer, so not stopping
on the second is less serious, and it's easier to wash film- just put
inlet of dev. tank under tap & let gravity & momentum do their stuff.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |              http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/         |
|  \-/| |  /  |                 i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx           |
|             *                   i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx               |