[OM] Eye piece/eye sight diopter compensation

Subject: [OM] Eye piece/eye sight diopter compensation
From: "George" <dglwow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 10:11:11 -0700
In my younger days, I needed to use a *-1* diopter on Eye Cup 1 for my OM2n.
A few years ago, I noticed that everything looked fine through the
viewfinder without any compensation.

Today, the viewfinder image is getting blurry.  So, I tried a *+1* diopter
that I have, but it is too strong.  I looked up an old OM pamphlet, and
there was a listing of *0* diopter listed (from -5, -4, -3, -2, -1, 0, +1,
+2).

Does anybody have a spare *0* diopter for Eye Cup 1, and is willing to part
with it?  If so, please contact me privately dglwow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks in advance.