Re: [OM] Developing B+W - A Warning

Subject: Re: [OM] Developing B+W - A Warning
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 21:19:43 -0700
It may be fine for newspapers, where the prints are consdered to be 'temporary',
and where you are in a hurry. For prints, the stop bath gives you more
consistant control over development and greatly extended fixer life. Prints that
skip the stop bath definatly have a decreased life. Other than for a period
shooting for college annual I have alwasy used stop bath for prints and still
do.

Jim Couch