Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson

Subject: Re: [OM] Caution on John Hermanson
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 07:55:57 EDT
Sounds like you didn't want to pay for any further labor...mmm... do you own
a car? Try that approach with your auto mechanic and he'll show you AND your
car the door.
So many of us swear by John's excellent service and great attitude that we
are not amused that you want to air your gripe in public as you have.  If you
can't settle  it privately, move on. We don't need any "caution" on John H.

George S.

solstice@xxxxxxx writes:

I finally decided to sell the body. I asked John to follow
through on the repair he'd not completed (I offered to pay for parts),
so that I could in good faith sell a fully working body.