Re: [OM] ( OM ) Spotted in the bay

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Spotted in the bay
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 07:49:52 EDT
Not to pick on you personally, Brian, but it would be nice if when someone
posts a message- "Hey- check this out on eBay.." that they include somewhere,
either in the subject line or the body of the message a mention of just what
the item is you want us to look at. Saves us time if we know ahead of time if
it's something we want to look at, or something we have no interest in.

Thanks
George S.

Spotted along the electronic coast. No connection, etc.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1350543412

I think this is the same model that tested so very well in Gary's tests.

But check it out first.  Too rich for my blood, unfortunately.

Brian