Re: [OM] OM1n metering (unhappy)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM1n metering (unhappy)
From: "Olympus List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 15:25:09 -0700
I will take my camera in to get it checked this week.

I was at Solvang (Dutch country) yesterday.  I took about 4 rolls, great
architecture shots, and the cute dutch maids didn't hurt either...  So I
can't wait to see how those turned out.. Shot them on 200 speed film, I find
that extra f-stop really helps, and gives a little bit more flexibility..

Oh, and Moose, I STILL hate my Zuiko 28mm/f2.8  :-)