Re: [OM] [OT - film] help on slide film

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT - film] help on slide film
From: w shumaker <rlist@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 11:52:24 -0400
Thanks John and Ken. Ken, always the practical, advise is what I have
decided also. My main stay is Provia 100f. I have a few kodachrome 25's
and 64's left; I just wasn't please with the processing the last time I
used them, while I have a very good relationship with the local E-6 lab
- Eastern Photo in Lowell MA. I'm probably better off staying with what
I know. If I end up stitching photos, I can make up for lost resolution
by stitching more shots together, so Agfachrome RSX may be an option.

thanks Wayne