Re: [OM] Re: Sunsets and long-focus lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Sunsets and long-focus lenses
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 08:24:09 -0500
At 02:23 3/31/02, Moose wrote:
I think the sky probably is too green. We do indeed get some subtle green in the sky with some sunsets, but that looks a bit too much. I tried color balancing for the clouds as I remembered them. I think I'll try it again soon.

Moose

Reason I asked about it:
I've seen sky that color . . . at least how it appears on my monitor . . . more often than most people think the color of sky *should* be. How much green appears depends on time of day among other things. It's one of my complaints about E100VS, a.k.a. Elitechrome 100 Extra Color in consumer form. Saturates sky so heavily it turns it into a blatantly obvious artificial bright blue color.

-- John