[OM] confused about the flash synch settings on the OM-4t

Subject: [OM] confused about the flash synch settings on the OM-4t
From: "support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mp3support@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2002 07:40:32 -0600
I really love this OM-4t....wow....what a camera! MUCH more advanced than an
OM-2n which is a wonderful camera in its own right. I absolutely adore the
built-in diopter adjustment on the -4t. This is a great feature. I feels
good to have auto-exposure as well.  I downloaded an user's manual from the
"Olympus Document Archive" at : http://www.heier.com/olydocs/  I take my hat
off to the people that run that site....thank you very much.

I compared the build quality with the 4t vs my Om-1n....interesting
comparison. It makes you appreciate just how OVER-designed the OM-1n really
is! The re-wind crank and lever on the -4t is quite strongly built, but the
re-wind lever and crank on the OM-1n is an absolute tank in comparison. The
aperture ring and the two metal grips on ether side is much wider on the
OM-1n as well. The -4t is a littler taller than the -1n but they both seem
to weigh about the same.

The -4t came with a "made in Japan" model 50mm f/1.8. Can't wait till I get
my b&w film back to see how camera and lens did. Fortunately, I have a 30
day warranty.

I am a little confused about the flash synch settings on the -4t. Can I use
any speed? or is it 1/60th?