Re: [OM] differences in f stops

Subject: Re: [OM] differences in f stops
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:43:41 +0800
I also have a Tokina 28-70, it over exposed by around 3/4 stop in
manual mode. In auto mode it was fine. I think there was problem with
the aperture coupling level, the lens quote and f-stop should be
right. I think you better use auto mode or external meter. I think it
is the price you have to pay for a non proper controlled third party
lens. All my other Zuikos does not have such problem (except the 28-48
which also exhibits a bit strange).

C.H.Ling