[OM] 70-150 f3.8 OM Mount Vivitar Zoom

Subject: [OM] 70-150 f3.8 OM Mount Vivitar Zoom
From: "John Wheeler" <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:07:51 +1000
The Oz branch of E*b*y has one of these (1342093847, BIN at AUD$99.00). I
wondered if any members had some info on the lens. The seller has it as a
'portrait' lens (kinda blurry, huh <g>) and a website I visited listed
several other Vivitars. There's been some posts to the list about a similar
lens but no one replied to my previous email. Is it an orphan, or just
awful!

Regards,
John.