Re: [OM] Recovering blacked out "Olympus"?

Subject: Re: [OM] Recovering blacked out "Olympus"?
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:53:58 +0800
Yes, I agree it was not even aware and controlled. The wall was light
color and the print was gloss. The light reflections from both picture
and wall was high so the illumination to the tripod was quite high.

In any case you cannot avoid the light reflect from your object. But
with smaller pictures it should be much better as you can put your
flashes/flood lights closer to your object, use a longer lens to keep
a longer working distance which can reduce light reflected to the
camera setup. I have the experience of copy some 4x6 prints with
135/4.5 Macro and single T32, no reflection problem found.

C.H.Ling