Re: [OM] Recovering blacked out "Olympus"?

Subject: Re: [OM] Recovering blacked out "Olympus"?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:57:13 -0800
Sounds like less controlled conditions than my copy stand work.where virtually all of the light comes from the flood lights and doesn't illuminate the camera and lens. Using floods makes it easier to see what's happening with the light and reflections too. Something for me to keep in mind for other situations.

Moose

C.H.Ling wrote:

I have tried copy 20x20 gloss photography prints mount on the wall,
with two T32s at 45 deg. and bronica SQ-A. I failed the first time due
to tripod leg reflection. Although I'm not sure how serious the camera
letter reflection will be but on the save side I will cover them with
black tape if I have to do flat copy. For some works, slight
reflection will not be so noticeable or not so important, but the
prints I copy were for Ad production, it is very noticeable even there
is a small reflection.