Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes (or how not to use the 21/3.5)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes (or how not to use the 21/3.5)
From: "M. Lloyd" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:20:48 -0800 (PST)
I did have it processed at Ritz Camera 1hr. photo.
Looks like they might have made things worse. The
problem is that of all my pics of the pine trees I
do't have one that clearly shows the needles at all,
the glare from the snow destroyed all of the
sharpness. Therefore everything looks like blobs or
white.

Mark Lloyd