RE: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: "Henry Bottjer-BA" <hcbottj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 20:41:43 -0500
Well, try living in a big city (I live in NYC) with no car.  Really starts
to push the traditional definition of a landscape picture - sweeping expanse
of land and sky.  Can't get much of either here.  I mean does a "cityscape"
(say a picture of the NYC skyline) count?  I guess the bottom line is to
find something and start shooting.  Worry about a category later!

BTW, is it against the rules to submit an old picture to TOPE?  This time of
year makes it tough to find something interesting in this part of the
country (spring is great, fall is fantastic, but just leaving winter?
Forget it!)