RE: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: RE: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 13:38:04 -0800 (PST)
> Personally, I view my
> participation as a
> class, with each exhibit the assignment. Forcing myself to
> take a
> certain type of picture in a given time frame is a good way to
> get
> out of a rut and kick start your compositional skills.

I found that this TOPE was a good challenge for me too.  March
in Iowa is the worst possible month to do landscape
photography--unless you are trying to completely whack out the
old methods of visualization.

My inspiration came in the form of newly acquired filters and a
healthy dose of cruising around.

If the colors suck pond water, then change the color of the pond
water!  Hmm.  Now THERE is a thought...

AG-Schnozz