Re: [OM] has anyone tried one of these?

Subject: Re: [OM] has anyone tried one of these?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:52:49 -0800
Oh Yeah, I agree. I have a film scanner for 35mm. I was thinking about all the old family pictures on 127 and 620 and 2&1/4 x 3&1/4 (My mom saved all the negs behind the prints in the family album!!) and some old 6x6 slides I took with a Rolleicord, that I would like to scan. Even my MF friends are using flatbeds until MF film scanner prices come down.

Moose

Rand E. Tomcala wrote:

 Even if you save and get the "newer" flatbed as suggested, it will
still be a compromise.  Be patient and peruse ebay.  I did and I got a
Minolta 35 slide scanner.  It's designed to do the job and the
resolution is acceptable (2850).  I got mine for $50 and I provided the
SCSI adapter and bought a slide tray ($15).  There are still some very
good buys on ebay if you're patient.