Re: [OM] OM Repair Tools

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Repair Tools
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 20:46:43 -0800
Thanks for the great info.

One other question, if I may. What size rubber lens ring tool fits the standard Zuiko lenses with 49mm front threads? Looking in the Microtools catalog, I'm not sure which one to get. Wellll... 2 related questions. How about lenses like the 28/2, where the bulge of the front of the lens would get in the way of using a rubber lens ring tool? My Spanner wrench won't reach down into those tiny square holes and none of the others look like they will either.

Thanks
  Moose