Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: Landscapes
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:22:12 -0500
Pretty much my opinion.  And a seascape ain't a landscape, and
neither is a cityscape.  But would it be okay to include a
scapegoat in a landscape, or would that just be an escape from
reality?

My TOPE entry went in two weeks ago.  I got lucky in the dead of
gray, dreary winter and actually got a reasonably decent picture.
Of course, that's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Walt Wayman