Re: [OM] What's your favorite OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's your favorite OM body?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:51:57 -0800 (PST)
For B&W film I really like the OM-4 (and Ti versions). The
multispot metering in manual mode absolutely rocks.

For slide film it has to be the OM-2S. I've bragged this camera
body up and believe that its only real flaw was that it couldn't
compete with the OM-4 in the "profit margin" department.  The
OM-2S would most likely have been updated and gotten titanium
too.  But the margin was too slim on this camera.

OM-3Ti.  Someday...  One can dream?

AG-Schnozz