Re: [OM] What's your favorite OM body?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's your favorite OM body?
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:53:25 -0800 (PST)
--- scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi gang,
> Some of you that I am pretty rapidly becoming a
> Zuikoholic. >
> What's your favorite OM-series body and why? What
> don't you like
> and why?  I'd like to know details here folks,
> things like how you
> like the metering system, the look of the camera, or
> just how it
> feels to use it. I know that I love the velvety feel
> of my OM-1s when
> I use them.
>
> I'd be most grateful for any info received.
>
> Thanks,
> Stephen Scharf
  I'm with the OM-1/1n group, but I'm really not
qualified to reply because I've never used the other
OM bodies, that however won't stop me from giving my
opinions<G>. I love all things machanical and the
gears, springs, levers and cams all busy at their work
each time I release the shutter or wind on are music
to my heart! If someone placed a 4t in my paws and
said go make pictures I wouldn't positivly gag, but
would have to carry the instruction book everwhere and
be allowed a nice slow learning curve. My oldest OM-1
has been with me for 28 years 10 months and a few days
and I still get a good feeling just holding it.(like
Linus' blanket)   John Robison