Re: [OM] OT SCSI - was Scanner SCSI problem

Subject: Re: [OM] OT SCSI - was Scanner SCSI problem
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 07:04:04 +1100
I hot-mount SCSI devices with a little program called Mt Everything - works
like a charm when I've forgotten to switch everything on first.
Microtech make a firewire-scsi adaptor - US$80, one device only.
I just don't think a USB port and adaptor has the grunt to handle a 4000dpi
film scanner and Vuescan.
System 9 does it for me at this stage.
Looks more like a refurb. G3 is the answer.
Sigh.
AndrewF