Re: [OM]Scanner SCSI problem

Subject: Re: [OM]Scanner SCSI problem
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:19:26 +0000
Cc: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
AndrewF

I feel your pain.  I have just checked Griffin's website, and they
don't seem to have the answer, but there must be a Firewire/SCSI
adaptor available somewhere.

I did see a USB/SCSI adaptor while we were buying my son's iBook, but
it was in an old box and the salesman knew little about it.  My son
is very pleased with the little machine: the girls love it and
cluster around him when he brings it out (so to speak) ... it is also
pretty good in the computing stakes ;-).

I have just tried OSX by the way;  it seems pretty, but I reckon it
is going the way of Windoze opaqueness (and it slows the machine) and
it is a relief to get back to the mature OS9.1.

Chris