RE: [OM] 350mm f2.8 contest period closing & other information

Subject: RE: [OM] 350mm f2.8 contest period closing & other information
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:45:52 -0800 (PST)
> Ahh... never considered that 'new job, same company' would
> include new
> venue.

Those in the marketing department thought I was going to be a
pocket-protector type.  First thing I did was glue my lizard
(foam iguana) to the wall and hang my San Diego Zoo sign.
Today, I wore one of my famous, mega-bright, multi-colored
anoraks.  The orange, pink, purple, green, blue clothes just set
the stage for things to come.  Gotta meet with a customer
tomorrow, so it's tie city, but Friday will be
reflective-clothes day.  I'll hang a couple kites above my desk
too.  They won't know what hit them.

I am enjoying the walk.

AG